Dinner in the Sky Dubai: A Unique Dining Experience Like No Other
Dinner in the Sky Dubai is a distinctive notion that provides a unique encounter to those searching for something unique. Suspended 50 metres above the land, visitors can enjoy a delectable meal while taking in breathtaking views of the Dubai skyline. This unique dining experience is notable for its spectacular vistas and outstanding service, gourmet cuisine, and unforgettable atmosphere.
With a team of highly trained professionals, Dinner in the Sky Dubai offers visitors a secure and exciting environment to experience an unforgettable meal.
Dinner in the Sky Dubai is a not-to-be-missed experience if you want to take your dining experience to new heights. Hence, if you plan a great dining experience during your Dubai tour, you can consider booking a sky dinner in Dubai. Roaming Routes offers numerous packages for a wonderful holiday. Hence, whether planning a honeymoon or a special occasion, adding this experience to your Dubai Holiday Packages is a great idea.
Let’s check out more about this unique experience in this post.
About Dinner In The Sky Dubai
Dining in the Sky Dubai is a unique culinary experience that has recently been introduced to Dubai’s impressive collection. Rise to a height of 50 metres for a spectacular view of Dubai and its sprawling metropolis. While the view exhilarates you, your chef will tantalize your taste buds with a menu of simple yet exotic dishes that are both rich and fresh. Moreover, this distinctive dining experience can simultaneously accommodate up to 22 people at Dinner in the Sky.
Except for your phone, place your possessions in a receptacle and attend the following briefing. Then, individuals will be secured to safely harnessed bucket seats and elevated using a crane.
Afternoon tea/lunch/dinner will be served 50 metres above the ground with an exotic glimpse of attractions like Atlantis, Burj Al Arab, Dubai Marina, and Burj Khalifa. Spend 1 hour and 30 minutes dining in the sky with your loved ones as you enjoy the refreshing breeze on your face. Once you reach a height of 50 metres above the earth, the chefs onboard begin preparing your gourmet meal to live before your eyes.
The dinner in the Sky Dubai menu features all dishes. It is available on weekdays and weekends for lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. The menu features vegetarian and non-vegetarian alternatives for lunch and dinner, catering to all flavours and preferences. Popular menu items include steak, tortellini pasta, poultry raised on maize, and fresh salads. According to the type of cuisine and day of the week, the cost per person for Dinner in the Sky ranges from AED 599 for lunch to AED 799 for a weekend supper.
Tips For A Memorable Dinner in the Sky Dubai Experience
Taking in the spectacular views of the Dubai skyline and savouring the delectable delicacies made by an expert chef, provided promptly by the highly skilled and competent staff, makes for a genuinely unforgettable experience. If you want to surprise your considerable other with an incredible meal high above the globe, this is the location. Here are a few tips to make the dining experience memorable are:
- As you will be elevated high above the ground, it is essential to attire appropriately. Put on comfortable clothing that lets you move freely and does not constrain your movement. Avoid heels and loose clothing.
- Come to the meeting location at least thirty minutes before the planned start time. As the platform will be raised and lowered at specific periods, latecomers may miss their opportunity to partake.
- Be mindful of bringing your camera or smartphone to dinner in Sky Dubai so that you can capture the magnificent views of the city skyline.
- Being suspended in the air can be an exhilarating experience, but the platform is designed to be stable and secure. So sit back, unwind, and appreciate your fellow diners’ meals, views, and companionship.
Things To Note Before The Sky Dinner in Dubai Experience
Here are the things you must consider before heading to your dining experience:
- Please dress comfortably and under climatic conditions.
- Eight years old is the minimum age to partake in this activity.
- The minimum height is 1,2 meters (120 centimetres), and the maximum weight is 150 kilograms.
- Please bring your camera equipment.
- Kindly contact the regional operator at least 24 hours beforehand with your meal preferences.
- Alcoholic beverages are not provided.
Also, read: India Cruises – The Top 10 Reasons to Cruise to India
Dinner In The Sky Dubai is an encounter you cannot overlook. Everyone will enjoy something, from the different eating experiences to the magnificent view. Capturing precious minutes with dear ones while floating in the air is a creative way to create lasting memories. Then why are you still waiting? Book your holiday package with Roaming Routes and add this unique experience to your itinerary.